CBSE Class 9 Physics Work and Energy
- an object thrown at a certain angle to the ground moves in a second path and falls back to the ground the initial and the final point of the path of the object lies on the same horizontal line what is the work done by the force of gravity on the object?
- A car of mass 2 kg is moving with speed of 10m/s. Calculate work done to stop it ?
- painting is work or not
- Work done does not depend on the distance travelled. Give reason.
- When work is said to be done?
- How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
- Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason
- in displacing a body 5 metre by a force of 50 Newton the work done is 125 joule find out the angle between the direction of force and displacement
- What is work done?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.