Asked by varadaawasekar | 8th Oct, 2020, 02:16: PM
We know that the work done when displacement is in direction of applied forceis given as,
W = Fs
But, if the direction of force applied is not along the direction of displacement and makes an angle theta with it then,
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 8th Oct, 2020, 11:50: PM
- A car of mass 2 kg is moving with speed of 10m/s. Calculate work done to stop it ?
- painting is work or not
- Work done does not depend on the distance travelled. Give reason.
- When work is said to be done?
- How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
- Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason
- in displacing a body 5 metre by a force of 50 Newton the work done is 125 joule find out the angle between the direction of force and displacement
- What is work done?
- A force of 40 Newton acts on a object at an angle of 45 degree with horizontal as a result the object is displaced horizontally through a distance of 14 metres calculate the work done by the force on an object
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number