painting is work or not
Asked by harikishortomar | 3rd Jan, 2021, 10:52: PM
Any work done by human is by spending energy.
The person doing some painting work has to spend some energy for movement his hands and for concentration of his mind .
Even for concentration of mind , we need energy because a sick person who is weak and unable to spend energy can not concentrate.
Hence Painting is work.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 4th Jan, 2021, 08:14: AM
- Work done does not depend on the distance travelled. Give reason.
- When work is said to be done?
- How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
- Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason
- in displacing a body 5 metre by a force of 50 Newton the work done is 125 joule find out the angle between the direction of force and displacement
- What is work done?
- A force of 40 Newton acts on a object at an angle of 45 degree with horizontal as a result the object is displaced horizontally through a distance of 14 metres calculate the work done by the force on an object
- Why energy is equal to work done?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number