Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason
Asked by Yasmeenalisha10 | 10th Dec, 2019, 12:34: PM
Work done = mgh
m -mass of the body
g - gravity
h - height
Person A and person B may be having different weight. So, if the weight of A is more then work done by A will be more and if weight of B is more work done by B will be more. Now, let's consider that the mass of person A and person B are same. then in such case the weight will be same and hence the work done by both persons will be same.
Note: The height at which both the persons are reaching is same. Thus, if the weights of both the persons are same the work done by both of them will be same.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 10th Dec, 2019, 04:54: PM
- painting is work or not
- Work done does not depend on the distance travelled. Give reason.
- When work is said to be done?
- How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
- in displacing a body 5 metre by a force of 50 Newton the work done is 125 joule find out the angle between the direction of force and displacement
- What is work done?
- A force of 40 Newton acts on a object at an angle of 45 degree with horizontal as a result the object is displaced horizontally through a distance of 14 metres calculate the work done by the force on an object
- Why energy is equal to work done?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number