CBSE Class 9 - Work Videos
Work and Energy
Define work and calculate the work done if the direction of force and displacement is same, opposite, perpendicular to each other and at an angle.
- If person A reaches the 2nd floor Of a shopping mall by lift and Person B reaches the same floor by stairs and both their masses are same. Is work done by person B is greater than Person A against gravitational force.Justify your answer
- calculate the amount of work required to stop a car of 1000kg moving with speed of 72km/h
- an object thrown at a certain angle to the ground moves in a second path and falls back to the ground the initial and the final point of the path of the object lies on the same horizontal line what is the work done by the force of gravity on the object?
- A car of mass 2 kg is moving with speed of 10m/s. Calculate work done to stop it ?
- painting is work or not
- Work done does not depend on the distance travelled. Give reason.
- When work is said to be done?
- How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
- Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason