When work is said to be done?
Asked by ashabhardwaj490 | 27th Jan, 2020, 06:17: AM
Work is said to be done when there is change in the position of the object due to the force applied on it.
Work is product of force and displacement.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 27th Jan, 2020, 10:58: AM
- A car of mass 2 kg is moving with speed of 10m/s. Calculate work done to stop it ?
- painting is work or not
- Work done does not depend on the distance travelled. Give reason.
- How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
- Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason
- in displacing a body 5 metre by a force of 50 Newton the work done is 125 joule find out the angle between the direction of force and displacement
- What is work done?
- A force of 40 Newton acts on a object at an angle of 45 degree with horizontal as a result the object is displaced horizontally through a distance of 14 metres calculate the work done by the force on an object
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number