How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
Asked by kavitavinaysharma | 23rd Jan, 2020, 10:05: PM
Click on form of energy for answer.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 26th Jan, 2020, 12:02: AM
- When work is said to be done?
- Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason
- in displacing a body 5 metre by a force of 50 Newton the work done is 125 joule find out the angle between the direction of force and displacement
- What is work done?
- A force of 40 Newton acts on a object at an angle of 45 degree with horizontal as a result the object is displaced horizontally through a distance of 14 metres calculate the work done by the force on an object
- Why energy is equal to work done?
- A force of 100 N acts through a distance of 10m.calculate the work done
- What would be the work done if (a) force on the object of zero? (b) displacement of the object is zero?
- Define work.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number