CBSE Class 9 Physics Rest And Motion
- a car moves linearly with uniform retardation. If the car covers 40m in the last 2 seconds of its motion, what is the velocity of the car at the beginning of the last seconds?
- What is Scalar Quantity and Vector Quantity?
- a car moving at certain speed stops on applying brakes with in 16 m.if the speed of the car is doubled,maintaining the same retardation.then at what distance does it stop?Also calculate the percentage change in this distance.
- CHAMABHAI MOVES ALONG THE BOUNDARY OF A SQUARE FIELD OF SIDE 20 METER IN 80 SECONDS . WHAT WILL BE EHE MAGNITUDE OF DISPLACEMENT OF CHHAGAN BHAI AT THE END OF 4 MINUTES 40 SECONDS FROM HIS INITIAL POSITION
- Give the example of uniform speed and non-uniform speed.
- Give the example of uniform motion and non-uniform motion.
- What is non-uniform linear motion? Give one example of non-uniform linear motion. What is the shape of velocity-time graph for uniformly accelerated motion along a straight path?
- define motion
- what is origin?
- What is motion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number