a farmer goes from 1 end to the diagonally opposite and of a square field of side 10 m the displacement of the farmer is.
Asked by urvashi.420 | 10th May, 2022, 05:12: PM
Displacement is shortest distance between staring point and ending point.
If the farmer goes from one end to the other end of diagonally opposite point , then shortest distance is length of diagonal.
Hence displacement = 10√2 m = 14.14 m
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 10th May, 2022, 09:06: PM
- definition of Motion
- What is the difference between distance and displacement?
- A car moves from Point A to Point B and comes back to Point A. Find distance and displacement.
- define motion
- what should we called which is in rest as well as in motion
- a ball is thrown vertically upward with a velocity of 49m/s calculate maximum height attains by the ball
- what is motion
- Distance and displacement .clarify the difference
- What is motion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number