CBSE Class 9 Physics Rest and Motion
- Can the state of absolute rest or motion be defined for any object ?comment
- what is displacement
- what is relative terms?
- what is net displacement ?
- an athlete completes one round of a circular track of diameter 200m in 40 seconds .what will be the distance covered and the displacement at the end of 2 minutes distance covered and the displacement at the end of 2 minutes 20 seconds distance covered and the displacement at the end of 2 minutes 20 seconds
- what is accleration rest define
- what is motion
- What's different between Rest & motion
- A particle moves 4m north then 5m east and finally 6m South. Calculate the displacement.
- Rama takes a round of a circular Park whose diameter is 280 metre in 4 minutes what is the distance covered by Rama what is the speed of Rama
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number