What is the difference between distance and displacement?
Asked by npravati227 | 30th May, 2022, 11:04: PM
PLease click on Difference between distance and displacement to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 31st May, 2022, 12:35: PM
- definition of Motion
- A car moves from Point A to Point B and comes back to Point A. Find distance and displacement.
- a farmer goes from 1 end to the diagonally opposite and of a square field of side 10 m the displacement of the farmer is.
- define motion
- what should we called which is in rest as well as in motion
- a ball is thrown vertically upward with a velocity of 49m/s calculate maximum height attains by the ball
- what is motion
- Distance and displacement .clarify the difference
- What is motion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number