A car moves from Point A to Point B and comes back to Point A. Find distance and displacement.
Asked by chezzlinequeen | 26th May, 2022, 01:03: PM
Let d be the distance from point A and point B.
Displacement is the difference between ending position and starting position.
Since car came back to its starting point-A , displacement is zero.
Actual travel distance is ( 2 × d ) , because from point A to point B car has travelled a distance d ,
then from point B to point A , again the car has travelled a distance d .
Hence distance is ( 2 × d )
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 26th May, 2022, 02:24: PM
- definition of Motion
- What is the difference between distance and displacement?
- a farmer goes from 1 end to the diagonally opposite and of a square field of side 10 m the displacement of the farmer is.
- define motion
- what should we called which is in rest as well as in motion
- a ball is thrown vertically upward with a velocity of 49m/s calculate maximum height attains by the ball
- what is motion
- Distance and displacement .clarify the difference
- What is motion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number