CBSE Class 9 - Rest and Motion Videos
Define force, contact and non-contact forces, gravity, friction and normal force. Establish the concept of balance and unbalance forces.
- what is motion
- when velocity becomes zero
- colliodal example
- If mass of two object is same, than .. a) inertia will be same b) inertia will be different c) momentum will be same. d) momentum will be different
define motion provide example of an object in motion
- definition of Motion
- What is the difference between distance and displacement?
- A car moves from Point A to Point B and comes back to Point A. Find distance and displacement.
- a farmer goes from 1 end to the diagonally opposite and of a square field of side 10 m the displacement of the farmer is.
- define motion