definition of Motion
Asked by bablibhati187 | 21st Jun, 2022, 01:48: PM
Motion of a body is defined as change of position of a body with respect to time
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 21st Jun, 2022, 02:22: PM
- What is the difference between distance and displacement?
- A car moves from Point A to Point B and comes back to Point A. Find distance and displacement.
- a farmer goes from 1 end to the diagonally opposite and of a square field of side 10 m the displacement of the farmer is.
- define motion
- what should we called which is in rest as well as in motion
- a ball is thrown vertically upward with a velocity of 49m/s calculate maximum height attains by the ball
- what is motion
- Distance and displacement .clarify the difference
- What is motion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number