CBSE Class 9 Physics Velocity Time Graphs
- A racing car starts from rest and has uniform acceleiation of 5m/sec ^2.If it travels for 20sec ,find the final velocity at this instant
- The velocity-time graph (v-t) of a car moving along a level road is shown below.Find the average speed of the car in the time interval 0 to 8 s.
- Draw v-t with the data given below and answer the questions below velocity (m/s) 0 10 20 30 20 10 0 time (s) 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 1. Calculate the acceleration during 0 to 15 seconds 2.calculate the acceleration during last 15 seconds 3. Calculate the total distance travelled by the object
- In a velocity-time graph, what does the area enclosed by the velocity-time curve and the time axis represents?
- Draw a velocity-time graph when the velocity remains constant.
- Draw a velocity-time graph when the body has non-uniform acceleration.
- Answer the following questions based on the graph given below. (a) Calculate the acceleration between the points A and B. (b) Calculate the retardation between the points C and D. (c) Calculate the distance travelled till point A and from the points C to D.
- Answer the following questions using the given velocity-time graph of a particle moving along a straight line. (a) Is the motion uniform for the complete journey of particle? (b) Is the acceleration uniform? (c) Does the particle change its direction of motion?
- Answer the following using the given velocity-time graph: (a) During which part of the journey was the car moving fastest? (b) During which part of the journey did the car has greatest acceleration? (c) Calculate the acceleration between the points D and E.
- Study the velocity–time table of a moving body and draw the velocity–time. Time (s) 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 Velocity (ms-1) 4 8 12 12 16 8 0
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number