Please solve the given question
Asked by ak7829426179 | 24th Sep, 2020, 08:05: AM
a) i) sledge is mving with increasing speed between 0 to 3 seconds.
ii) with constant speed between 3 s to 4 s and 6 to 9 s
iii) with deacresing speed between 4 to 6 s and 9 to 12 s time interval.
b) At t =10 s speed of the body is 2.5 m/s
c) After 5 s speed of the body is 3.5 m/s
d) At beginning from the graph it is observed that the initial speed of the sledge was 4 m/s
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Sep, 2020, 12:38: AM
- what is velocity time graph
- What information can you get from velocity time graph of an object’s motion? Write three points at least.
- What is accerlated motion??
- A car is moving with a velocity of 7m per second it's velocity decreasing at the rate of 2.5 metre per second s square. What
- A racing car starts from rest and has uniform acceleiation of 5m/sec ^2.If it travels for 20sec ,find the final velocity at this instant
- The velocity-time graph (v-t) of a car moving along a level road is shown below.Find the average speed of the car in the time interval 0 to 8 s.
- Draw v-t with the data given below and answer the questions below velocity (m/s) 0 10 20 30 20 10 0 time (s) 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 1. Calculate the acceleration during 0 to 15 seconds 2.calculate the acceleration during last 15 seconds 3. Calculate the total distance travelled by the object
- In a velocity-time graph, what does the area enclosed by the velocity-time curve and the time axis represents?
- Draw a velocity-time graph when the velocity remains constant.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number