CBSE Class 9 Physics Speed And Velocity
- what is SI in motion
- a person travels a distance of 120 km in 5 hours.calculate the average speed in m/s.
- is initial velocity denoted by ' u '
- What is mean by velocity
- When the distance travelled by an object is directly proportional to the time it is said to travel with .....
- A body is dropped from a height of 49m. Find the time taken by to reach the ground?
- A car travels 30km at a uniform speed of 40km/h and the next 30km at a uniform speed of 30km/h. Find its average speed.
- How to find the displacement?
- Ashik while trying to find the velocity of a pulse took 4.5 sec to go four times the length of a slinky which is 10 m. The velocity of the pulse is?
- how to understand in a speed distance equation that we have to plus it or minus it please give the key words to understand it like usual speed will be plus or minus.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number