CBSE Class 9 Physics Motion
- A student starts with a velocity 40 km/hr for school at 4 km away from his house. Due to closing of school he returns soon to his house with a velocity of 60km/hr.His average velocity will be.
- a body goes from a to b with a velocity of 20ms and come back from b to a the average velocity of 30ms the average velocity of the body during the whole journey is
- what is vector quantities
- ar Covers 50km in 15 mins and then covers 65km in next 15 mins. calculate it's average speed
- a car is moving with the acceleration 2m/s from rest find the distance traveled by the car in 10th second
- A car travells 33 km south 13 km west and 14 km north in half an hour calculate the average velocity
- briefly explain different type of motions
- in 12 minute a car whose speed is 35km/hr travel with a distance of
Abdul, while driving to school, computes the average speed for his trip to be 20 km/h. On his return trip along the same route, there is less traffic and the average speed is 30 km/h. What is the average speed of Abdul's trip?
- what is angular velocity
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.