CBSE Class 9 - Speed and Velocity Videos
Define speed, velocity, average speed and average velocity in context with uniform and non-uniform motion.
- The average speed of a moving body can never be zero but the average velocity of a moving body can be zero. Justify.
- Arrange the following speeds in increasing order(keeping the least speed first): (i) An athlete running with a speed of 10m/s. (ii) An bicycle moving with a speed of 200m/min. (iii) An scooter moving with a speed of 30km/h
- if u is an initial velocity v is final velocity of body and t is time taken by boddy to attain a velocity from u to v then find the value of acceleration A
- An object starts from rest and travels 20m in first 2 s and 160 m in 4 s . Find its velocity 7 s after the start .
- Two points A and B are located on the floor of a room 30cm and 20cm away from a wall. The distance between the points parallel to the wall is 50cm. An insect is at moving on the floor at 5cm/s. It has to first reach a point C on the wall and then reach B such that AC and BC make equal angles with Normal to the wall at C. The time taken for this motion will be
- A student starts with a velocity 40 km/hr for school at 4 km away from his house. Due to closing of school he returns soon to his house with a velocity of 60km/hr.His average velocity will be.
- a body goes from a to b with a velocity of 20ms and come back from b to a the average velocity of 30ms the average velocity of the body during the whole journey is
- what is vector quantities
- ar Covers 50km in 15 mins and then covers 65km in next 15 mins. calculate it's average speed
- a car is moving with the acceleration 2m/s from rest find the distance traveled by the car in 10th second