CBSE Class 9 Physics Equations Of Motion
- a man throws a ball with the same speed vertically upwards but after the other at an interval of 2 seconds what should be the speed of the true so that more than two balls iron sky tenida given g equals to 10 metre per second square
- Derive the 2nd equation of motion
- derive the equation of motion v = u + at, using graphical method.
- A car moving at speed v I's stopped by retarding force F in distance x. If the speed of car becomes 3 times, the force needed to stop it within same distance x is what. Answer with complete solutions.
- fourth equation of motion with respect to distance and time
- Derive the equation s=ut+1/2 at2 for uniform accelerated motion on linear path by graphical method
- a car travelling along a straight road at 14ms-1 is approaching traffic lights.The driver applies the brakes and the car comes to rest with constant deceleration.The distance from the point where the brakes are applied to the point where the car comes to rest is 49m.Find the deceleration of the car
- quations related to the second equation of moti
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number