CBSE Class 9 Physics Motion
- A car is traveling with a speed of 54 km/hr the driver applies the break and retards the car uniformly.the car is stopped in 5 seconds 1) The redardation of the car 2)Distance travelled before it is stopped after apply the break
- how is equation if motion is formed in graphical method
- A ball thrown up vertically returns to the earth after 12 seconds. Find the velocity with which it was thrown up.
- Equation for position time relation
- Two balls are dropped to the ground from different heights. one ball is dropped two second after the other but both hit the ground at the same time if the first ball takes 6 second to reach the ground then what is the initial difference between their heights take g is equal to 10 metre per second square
- a rocket which is moving with velocity 50m/s. eject out its secondary engine and its start to accelerate with 5m/s². for next 10 seconds while entering into space. than it moves with uniform velocity. calculate this uniform velocity and the distance covered in 27 seconds. after ejection of secondary engine.
- Brake applied to a car produce a uniform retardation of 90m/s .if the car was travelling with a velocity of 27m/s.than what distance will it cover before coming to rest?
- A car is travelling with a speed of 36km/h. The driver applies the brakes and retards the car uniformly. The car is stopped in 5 seconds. Find i) Retardation of the car ii) Distance travelled before it is stopped.
- A stone is thrown vertically upward after how much time it will be at height of 5m
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.