CBSE Class 9 - Equations of Motion Videos
If an object at rest is accelerated at 2 m/s2 and attains a velocity of 4 m/s, then the distance travelled by it in 2 seconds is
When a body is moving in circular motion with constant speed,
An object is moving with a speed of 10 m/s along a circular path. If it covers one round in 30 seconds, then the approximate value of the radius of the circular path is
- what is derivation
- A body moving with uniform acceleration travels 84m in 6seconds and 264m in 11seconds. Find acceleration and initial velocity? (In detail)
- question 1) A body is projected vertically upwards from top of the tower with the velocity of 30m/s. if it takes 8sec to reach on ground then what is the height of the tower (g=10ms). what is the total distance travelled by the body. question 2) A body is dropped from the height of h covers by 64% distance in its last second.find out thte total tim of the ball and height. question 3) A body projected vertically upward, At the half of its maximum height its velocity becomes 20m/s, what is the maximum height attained by the body. question 5) A body is projected vertically upward from ground. the time of flight is 8 sec find the velocity of projection.
- can velocity be constant with acceleration?
- A car is traveling with a speed of 54 km/hr the driver applies the break and retards the car uniformly.the car is stopped in 5 seconds 1) The redardation of the car 2)Distance travelled before it is stopped after apply the break
- how is equation if motion is formed in graphical method
- A ball thrown up vertically returns to the earth after 12 seconds. Find the velocity with which it was thrown up.
- Equation for position time relation
- Two balls are dropped to the ground from different heights. one ball is dropped two second after the other but both hit the ground at the same time if the first ball takes 6 second to reach the ground then what is the initial difference between their heights take g is equal to 10 metre per second square
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.