CBSE Class 12-science - Electrostatics of Dielectrics Videos
- a conducting sphere is charged upto 2 uc. if the radius of sphere is 10 cm, then the electric field due to this charged system, at 5 cm from the centre of sphere, will be
- what is the dielectric
- WHAT IS DI- ELECTRIC CONSTANT?
- What is Ideal dipole?
- Hey what is a dielectric
- What is a dielectric?
- Give definition of polarization.
- Distinguish between polar and non-polar molecules. Give two examples of each.
- Why does the electric field inside a dielectric decrease, when it is placed in an external electric field?
- Explain how a dielectric reduces the electric field between two oppositely charged plates, if the space between them be filled with it?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.