CBSE Class 12-science Physics Electrostatics of Dielectrics
- WHAT IS DI- ELECTRIC CONSTANT?
- What is Ideal dipole?
- Hey what is a dielectric
- What is a dielectric?
- Give definition of polarization.
- Distinguish between polar and non-polar molecules. Give two examples of each.
- Why does the electric field inside a dielectric decrease, when it is placed in an external electric field?
- Explain how a dielectric reduces the electric field between two oppositely charged plates, if the space between them be filled with it?
- How does a non-polar dielectric develop a net dipole moment in an external field?
- How does a polar dielectric develop a net dipole moment in an external field?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number