a conducting sphere is charged upto 2 uc. if the radius of sphere is 10 cm, then the electric field due to this charged system, at 5 cm from the centre of sphere, will be
Asked by carnivalgirl8421 | 29th Jun, 2022, 11:18: AM
Radius of sphere = 10 cm
A point at a distance 5 cm from centre of sphere is inside sphere.
It is given that sphere is of conducting type, may be made up of metal.
Inside conducting sphere , electric field is zero.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 29th Jun, 2022, 02:50: PM
- what is the dielectric
- WHAT IS DI- ELECTRIC CONSTANT?
- What is Ideal dipole?
- Hey what is a dielectric
- What is a dielectric?
- Give definition of polarization.
- Distinguish between polar and non-polar molecules. Give two examples of each.
- Why does the electric field inside a dielectric decrease, when it is placed in an external electric field?
- Explain how a dielectric reduces the electric field between two oppositely charged plates, if the space between them be filled with it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number