what is the dielectric
Asked by priyr7687 | 28th Jun, 2022, 06:19: PM
Dielectric materials are electrically non-conducting materials. They are electrical insulators.
Dielectric materials are efficient supporter of electrostatic field
Examples of dielectric materials :- ceramic, plastic , mica
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 28th Jun, 2022, 07:20: PM
- a conducting sphere is charged upto 2 uc. if the radius of sphere is 10 cm, then the electric field due to this charged system, at 5 cm from the centre of sphere, will be
- WHAT IS DI- ELECTRIC CONSTANT?
- What is Ideal dipole?
- Hey what is a dielectric
- What is a dielectric?
- Give definition of polarization.
- Distinguish between polar and non-polar molecules. Give two examples of each.
- Why does the electric field inside a dielectric decrease, when it is placed in an external electric field?
- Explain how a dielectric reduces the electric field between two oppositely charged plates, if the space between them be filled with it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number