CBSE Class 12-science - Capacitors Videos
- obtain expression for force between plates of a charged parallel plate capacitor
- What is capacitance
- Calculate the capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor of each plate of which is of area 50cm^2 and and they are seperated by a dielectric slab of thickness 2mm of dielectric constant.
- how the electric field b/w parallel plate capacitor comes out to be sigma/€•
- Is the charge on two capacitors connected in series (one of them is filled with dielectric slab of constant K) same if they both are connected to battery having potential V ? If yes then please justify..
Calculate the capacitance of the following multi slab capacitor.
- 1) What is the force experienced by a positively charged particle Q moving at right angle to an uniform electric field? 2) What is the effect on the charge on the plates of the capacitance on inserting dielectric in a parallel plate capacitors?
- Consider a 342 μF capacitor charged to 1250 V in a defibrillator. When charged to 1250 V, how much energy is stored in the capacitor? 9.60×102 J (in J)
- Capacitance of A parralel plate capaciter
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.