CBSE Class 12-science Physics Equipotential Surfaces
- in the electric field of point charge q
- Equipotential surface for two identical negative charges?
- why is the electric potential constant when electric field is zero> explain me in detail plss
- The equipotential surface for a point charge of 1nC has potential of 9V . find the radius of equipotential surface .
- What do you know about equipotential surface? Give an example.
- What is the shape of equipotential surface for a given point charge?
- How much work is done in moving a 400 μC charge between two points on an equipotential surface?
- Give main characteristics of an equipotential surface.
- Write two important conclusions regarding the relation between electric field and electric potential.
- A charge of 2 C is placed at the center of a spherical shell of radius 30 cm. What will be the work done in moving a charge of 1 μC on its surface through a distance of 5 cm?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number