How much work is done in moving a 400 μC charge between two points on an equipotential surface?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Apr, 2015, 02:12: PM
Zero, as the surface is an equipotential, it’s potential difference is zero.
Answered by | 22nd Apr, 2015, 04:12: PM
- please give explaination also
- Two spherical conductors A and B are having charge densities σA and σB respectively. If they are joined by a thin wire then what will be the ratio of charge densities finally if the radii are rA and rB.
- in the electric field of point charge q
- Equipotential surface for two identical negative charges?
- why is the electric potential constant when electric field is zero> explain me in detail plss
- The equipotential surface for a point charge of 1nC has potential of 9V . find the radius of equipotential surface .
- What do you know about equipotential surface? Give an example.
- What is the shape of equipotential surface for a given point charge?
- Give main characteristics of an equipotential surface.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number