in the electric field of point charge q
Asked by thisismiru15 | 30th May, 2020, 11:35: AM
Question - In electric field of point charge q a certain charge q is carried from point A to B, C, D and E as shown in figure of numerical No. 10.
As per the given figure mention in numerical 10, the points A, B, C, D and E all lies on equipotential surface.
We know that no work is done on equipotentail surface while moving charge from one place to another.
Thus, W = 0
Work done done is zero along all paths AB, AC, AD and AE
Option (C) -correct
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 30th May, 2020, 06:09: PM
- please give explaination also
- Two spherical conductors A and B are having charge densities σA and σB respectively. If they are joined by a thin wire then what will be the ratio of charge densities finally if the radii are rA and rB.
- Equipotential surface for two identical negative charges?
- why is the electric potential constant when electric field is zero> explain me in detail plss
- The equipotential surface for a point charge of 1nC has potential of 9V . find the radius of equipotential surface .
- What do you know about equipotential surface? Give an example.
- What is the shape of equipotential surface for a given point charge?
- How much work is done in moving a 400 μC charge between two points on an equipotential surface?
- Give main characteristics of an equipotential surface.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number