CBSE Class 12-science Physics Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- why are electric field is zero in a cavity in a conductor
- What are conductors and insulators?
- Why insulators are dielectrics?
- What do you understand by bound and free charges? Explain briefly.
- Why the electrostatic field is zero in the interior of a conductor?
- Explain why just outside the surface of a charged conductor, electric field is normal to the surface.
- What do you know about the electrostatic shielding? Write its some applications.
- Explain why the net charge in the interior of a conductor is zero and any excess charge given to the conductor resides at its surface only.
- Why does the electric field inside a dielectric decrease when it is placed in an external electric field?
- State four important properties exhibited when a conducting body is placed in an electric field?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.