CBSE Class 12-science - Electrostatics of Conductors Videos
Conductors placed in electric field
This video is based on the behavior of conductors. You will also identify the electric field inside and outside the conductors placed in external electric field.
- why are electric field is zero in a cavity in a conductor
- What are conductors and insulators?
- Why insulators are dielectrics?
- What do you understand by bound and free charges? Explain briefly.
- Why the electrostatic field is zero in the interior of a conductor?
- Explain why just outside the surface of a charged conductor, electric field is normal to the surface.
- What do you know about the electrostatic shielding? Write its some applications.
- Explain why the net charge in the interior of a conductor is zero and any excess charge given to the conductor resides at its surface only.
- Why does the electric field inside a dielectric decrease when it is placed in an external electric field?
- State four important properties exhibited when a conducting body is placed in an electric field?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.