CBSE Class 12-science Physics Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- SI unit of electric potential V is * (a) NC⁻¹ (b) volt (c) Jm⁻¹ (d) J⁻¹C
- What is the relation between electric field and potential difference?
- 1) Five identical capacitors, each of capacitance C are connected between points X and Y as shown in the figure. If the equivalent capacitance of the combination between X and Y is 5mF. Calculate the capacitance of each capacitor. 2) Eight identically charged drops are joined to form bigger drop. By what factor the charge and potential change?
- why does negative charge flow from lower potential to higher potential
- the electrical potential on the surface of a hollow sphere is 40V. its radius is 2 m. find the electrical potential near the centre of this hollow sphere.
- what is electric potential??
kindly solve this problem....
- What is the difference between potential energy, potential difference and voltage?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.