Asked by tatsemsandhu3015 | 29th May, 2020, 11:34: AM
Question: - The electric field and electric potential at any point due to a point charge kept in air is 20 NC-1 and 10 JC-1 respectively. Calculate the distance of the point from the charge and magnitude of the charge.
P.S. -Dear user, if you need answer for rest of the questions then please ask them seperately in different post as only one question can be answered in each post.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 29th May, 2020, 12:10: PM
- why does negative charge flow from lower potential to higher potential
- the electrical potential on the surface of a hollow sphere is 40V. its radius is 2 m. find the electrical potential near the centre of this hollow sphere.
- what is electric potential??
- kindly solve this problem....
- What is the difference between potential energy, potential difference and voltage?
- Question:A test charge is moved from lower potential point to higher potential point. The potential energy of point charge will....remain same/increase/decrease/zero?
- a charge of 30nc produces electric field at point 0.8m and 1.2m away from the charge along a straight line in the same side find the potential at these points and also find the work do e to move a charge of 2nc between these points
- Two metal spheres each of mass 1 gmail and radius 0.5 cm are placed on a smooth horizontal insulated plate such that their centres are 15 cm apart. One is charged to a potential of 500 volt and the other to 100 volt. What is the velocity of each sphere when they drift away to a distance of 30 cm between their centres?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number