Asked by tatsemsandhu3015 | 29th May, 2020, 11:34: AM
Question: - The electric field and electric potential at any point due to a point charge kept in air is 20 NC-1 and 10 JC-1 respectively. Calculate the distance of the point from the charge and magnitude of the charge.
P.S. -Dear user, if you need answer for rest of the questions then please ask them seperately in different post as only one question can be answered in each post.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 29th May, 2020, 12:10: PM
- SI unit of electric potential V is * (a) NC⁻¹ (b) volt (c) Jm⁻¹ (d) J⁻¹C
- What is the relation between electric field and potential difference?
- 1) Five identical capacitors, each of capacitance C are connected between points X and Y as shown in the figure. If the equivalent capacitance of the combination between X and Y is 5mF. Calculate the capacitance of each capacitor. 2) Eight identically charged drops are joined to form bigger drop. By what factor the charge and potential change?
- why does negative charge flow from lower potential to higher potential
- the electrical potential on the surface of a hollow sphere is 40V. its radius is 2 m. find the electrical potential near the centre of this hollow sphere.
- what is electric potential??
- kindly solve this problem....
- What is the difference between potential energy, potential difference and voltage?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number