What is the relation between electric field and potential difference?
Asked by yashrajgharte24.12dgatl | 19th Jul, 2021, 03:41: PM
Relation between Electric field and Gradient of potential V is given as
= - V
In Cartesian coordinate system , above relation can be written as
Where Ex , Ey and Ez are electric field components and are unit vectors
along x, y and z-axis direction
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 19th Jul, 2021, 05:00: PM
- SI unit of electric potential V is * (a) NC⁻¹ (b) volt (c) Jm⁻¹ (d) J⁻¹C
- 1) Five identical capacitors, each of capacitance C are connected between points X and Y as shown in the figure. If the equivalent capacitance of the combination between X and Y is 5mF. Calculate the capacitance of each capacitor. 2) Eight identically charged drops are joined to form bigger drop. By what factor the charge and potential change?
- why does negative charge flow from lower potential to higher potential
- the electrical potential on the surface of a hollow sphere is 40V. its radius is 2 m. find the electrical potential near the centre of this hollow sphere.
- what is electric potential??
- kindly solve this problem....
- What is the difference between potential energy, potential difference and voltage?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number