CBSE Class 12-science Physics The Solenoid and Toroid
The Solenoid and Toroid - Part 1This video analyses the application of Ampere's law to a solenoid.
Magnetic field generated by a solenoidThis video discusses the application of Ampere's Circuital Law to determine
The Solenoid and Toroid - Exam DecodedThis video contains practice questions on Ampere's law.
- How much energy is stored in a 3 cm diameter, 12 cm long solenoid that has 200 turns of wire and carries a current of 0.8A?
- How net current on a toroid is zero???
- What is self inductance ?
- Derive the formula for self inductance of a solenoid ?
- What is mutual induction?
- A toroid coil has 1000 turns and diameter of 30 cm with the area of cross section of 2 cm2. Calculate i) inductance of coil ii) induced e.m.f when the a current of 2 A is reversed in 0.03 secs.
- What is the unit of Self Inductance? Define.
- What is the length of a solenoid with total number of turns 1000, area of cross section 20 cm2 and self inductance of 4.02 × 10-3 H.
- If the current of 8 A in the primary circuit is reduced to 0 at a uniform rate in 10-2 secs. What is the induced e.m.f when the coefficient of mutual inductance is 4H?
- On what factors does the coefficient of mutual induction depends?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.