CBSE Class 12-science Physics Force on Current Carrying Wire
Force on Current Carrying Wire - Part 1This video explains the force produced on a charge or wire in the vicinity
Force on Current Carrying Wire - Part 2This video explains the force produced on a charge or wire in the vicinity
Force on Current Carrying Wire - Exam DecodedThis video contains practice questions on force on a current carrying wire.
- Answer this: Assertion (A): When radius of a circular loop carrying a steady current is doubled, its magnetic moment becomes four times. Reason (R): The magnetic moment of a circular loop carrying a steady current is proportional to the area of the loop. Select the correct answer from the codes (a), (b), (c) and (d) as given belote. (a) Both Assertion (A) and Reason (R) are true and Reason (R) is the correct explanation of the Assertion (A). (b) Both Assertion (A) and Reason (R) are true, but Reason (R) is not the correct explanation of the Assertion (A). (c) Assertion (A) is true, but Reason (R) is false. (d) Assertion (A) is false and Reason (R) is also false.
PLEASE SOLVE IT
Please refer to the uploaded image for the doubt
Pl solve questions no 18
- Two wires carrying equal and opposite current are twisted together to reduce magnetic effect. What is the basis for this procedure?
- Two infinitely long parallel conductors carrying current in the same direction tend to attract each other. Derive the expression for the force per unit length.
- Two long parallel straight wires M and N separated by a distance 8 cm in the air carry currents 10 A and 12 A in opposite direction. Calculate the magnitude and direction of the force on a 22 cm length of wire N.
- What will happen if two linear current carrying conductors of unequal length are held parallel to each other?
- Two charges 5 C and 8 C separated by a distance of 10 cm are moving with velocity 15 m/s and 20 m/s respectively. What is the magnitude of force acting between these two charges?
- If two long parallel wires are suspended freely. What would be the effect if they are connected to a battery a) In series b) In parallel
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.