CBSE Class 12-science Physics Magnetic Lorentz Force
- As we know, work done by Magnetic force is always zero in moving a charged particle./So it cannot change speed of charged particle. MY doubt is that, can magnetic force change direction of motion of charged particle?
- Sir , if a magnetic field is increasing in a cylindrical volume at a constant rate. then what will be direction of instantaneous acceleration experienced by an electron placed inside cylinder but not on center?
- pls explain
- What do you mean by magnetic Lorentz force?
- When will be the force experienced by moving charge in a magnetic field maximum and minimum?
- What is the work done by a magnetic field on a moving charge?
- In the expression, F= qvBsinθ which pair of vectors among , and is always perpendicular to each other.
- Deduce an expression for the force experienced by the moving charged particle in a uniform magnetic field?
- State the rule, which governs the direction of the magnetic Lorentz force.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number