CBSE Class 12-science Physics Biot Savart Law
Biot-Savart Law - Part 1This video explains the origin of magnetic field around a current carrying
All about Biot-Savart RuleThis video deals with Biot-Savart Law. You will learn how to apply right-ha
Biot-Savart Law - Exam DecodedThis video contains practice questions on Biot-Savart law.
- why the flux of magnetic field over a closed surface always zero?
derivation and expression for the magnetic induction at point dou to strith current carring condoctor
- An electron and a proton having equal momenta enter a uniform magnetic field at right angles to the field lines. What will be the ratio of the radii of curvature of their trajectories?
- State Biot Savart's law for the magnetic field produced at a point due to current element.
- How will you find the direction of the magnetic field produced due to the current element of conductor?
- Find the magnetic field produced by a long straight conductor of length L carrying current I of negligible area of cross section at a point on the conductor itself?
- When will be the magnetic field produced at a point due to current element maximum and minimum?
- Find the magnetic field induction at a point on the axis of a circular coil carrying current.
- Find the magnetic field produced if the point lies at the centre of circular coil carrying current?
- What happens to the magnetic field of the coil on its axis at a point very very far away from its centre, if the radius of the coil is doubled keeping the current flowing through it unchanged?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.