CBSE Class 12-science Physics Moving Charges and Magnetism
Magnetic Lorentz Force
Motion in Combined E and B Fields
Biot Savart Law
1. Ampereandrsquo;s law states that the line integral over a closed loop of the magnetic field produced by a current distribution I :
2. If B is directed along the tangent to every point on the perimeter L of a closed current loop, then according to Ampereandrsquo;s law : BL = andmicro;0I
The Solenoid and Toroid
2. Magnetic field produced by solenoid is directly proportional to the number of turns of solenoid and is given as: B =m0nI.
3. The magnetic field is zero inside and outside the toroid.
Force on Current Carrying Wire
2. 1 ampere is that steady current in each of two parallel wires of infinite length, 1 m apart in empty space, causes each wire to experience a force of exactly 2x10-7 N/m of length.
CBSE Class 12-science Revise
CBSE Class 12-science Tests
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number