CBSE Class 12-science Physics Ampere's Law
Ampere Circuital Law
This video explains what Ampere circuital law .
Application of Ampere Circuital Law - Part 1
This video deals with the application of Ampere's circuital law to calculat
Ampere's Law - Exam Decoded
This video contains practice questions on Ampere's law.
- ampere law
- the rate of change of potential difference across capacitor is 5×10^2 v/s . if capacitance is 2uF ,then displacement current between it's plate is ?
- How can a person identify whether the magnetic field at a particular point is due to earth or due to some current carrying conductor?
- In what way, a wire carrying a current is differ from a wire, which carries no current?
- What is the limitation of Ampere’s circuital law?
- State ampere’s circuital law and express it mathmatically.
- Six parallel aluminum wires of small, but finite, radius lie in the same plane. The wires are separated by equal distances d, and they carry equal currents I in the same direction. Find the magnetic field at the center of the first wire. Assume that the current in each wire is uniformly distributed over its cross section.
- A horizontal overhead power line carries a current of 120 A in east to west direction. What is the magnitude and direction of the magnetic field due to the current 4.5 m south of the line?
- Plot and explain the graph for variation in magnetic field due to current through a long circular cylinder as we go from a point on the axix of cylinder to apoint lying outside it.
- If the current in each wire is 2 amperes and the distance of each wire from point P1 and P2 is 1 cm, what is the net magnetic field at the point P1 and P2?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.