An electron and a proton having equal momenta enter a uniform magnetic field at right angles to the field lines. What will be the ratio of the radii of curvature of their trajectories?
Asked by Nareshthakur4321nct | 17th Jan, 2019, 09:24: AM
The radius of curvature,
Momentum for electron and proton are same.
Also B and q are equal.
Hence, the ratio of radius of curvature for electron (r1) and proton (r2) is,
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 17th Jan, 2019, 09:48: AM
- why the flux of magnetic field over a closed surface always zero?
- derivation and expression for the magnetic induction at point dou to strith current carring condoctor
- State Biot Savart's law for the magnetic field produced at a point due to current element.
- How will you find the direction of the magnetic field produced due to the current element of conductor?
- Find the magnetic field produced by a long straight conductor of length L carrying current I of negligible area of cross section at a point on the conductor itself?
- When will be the magnetic field produced at a point due to current element maximum and minimum?
- Find the magnetic field induction at a point on the axis of a circular coil carrying current.
- Find the magnetic field produced if the point lies at the centre of circular coil carrying current?
- What happens to the magnetic field of the coil on its axis at a point very very far away from its centre, if the radius of the coil is doubled keeping the current flowing through it unchanged?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number