CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Sulphur And Its Compounds
Learn the characteristics of sulphur with our topic notes for CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry The p-Block Elements – Sulphur and its Compounds. Practising questions and answers is an important exercise to score marks in your Chemistry board exam. You can get the necessary practice by using our sample papers and previous years’ question papers.
Thinking of how to correctly answer CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry questions may stress you out. To help you, we have textbook solutions and sample paper solutions. These Chemistry solutions are prepared by experts who are well-aware of your board exam paper pattern and marking scheme. For more support, visit our UnDoubt section for solutions to Chemistry doubts posted by students.
- SF6 exist not OF6. Why?
- Pl answer
- The incorrect order of decreasing oxidation number of S in compounds is: H2 S2 O7 > Na2 S4 O6 > Na2 S2 O3 > S8 H2 S O5 > H2 S O3 > S Cl2 > H2 S S O3 > S O2 > S8 > H2 S H2 S O4 > S O2 > H2 S > H2 S2 O8
- Why is SF6 not easily hydrolysed by water ?
- A hydride of gr 16 element is a gas and acts as a reducing agent when reacted with SO2. It has a smell of rotten eggs and is used in qualitative analysis. It forms a black ppt with Ni2+ in basic medium. It also forms a black ppt with lead acetate solution. Identify the gas and write the equations involved.
- The correct order of S—S bond length in following oxyanions is : (I) S2O42– (II) S2O52– (III) S2O6–2
- What are the allotropic forms of sulphur?
- Mention some uses of sulphuric acid.
- Draw the structure of Sulphurous acid.
- How to increase the yield of sulphuric acid in Contact process? Draw the flow chart for the manufacture of sulphuric acid.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number