CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Phosphorus And Its Compounds
Study the allotropic forms of phosphorus with our reference materials for CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry The p-Block Elements – Phosphorus and its Compounds. Understand the properties, preparation methods and structure of phosphorus with our video lessons. Our Chemistry expert explains key information with suitable visual elements.
Solidify your conceptual understanding with TopperLearning’s CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry materials. To learn more about phosphorus, use our topic notes, textbook solutions and sample paper solutions. Our Chemistry practice tests and collection of past years’ question papers will further help you in preparing for your Chemistry board exam.
- Write balanced chemical equation for the hydrolysis of PCL5 with heavy rain water
- Explain the structure of pcl3 and pcl5.
- A Transuclent white waxy solid A on heating in an inert atmosphere is converted into allotrophic form B allotrope A on reaction with very dilute aquaeous NaOH liberates highly poisonous gas C have a fish rotten smell the substance A reacts with excess of chlorine to form D which hydrolysis to form compund E . Identify A and E also write the reactions involved
- write a balnced chemical eqn hypophosphurus acid is added to AgNo3 soln
- how and why are p-oh bonds responsible for bascity? and p-h bonds responsible for reducing character. explain me detaily
- how does free ionizable hydrogen atoms in POH bond oxacids help in basicity?
- Mention the elements of group 15. How is phosphorus different from nitrogen?
- NH3 is soluble in water but PH3 is not soluble. Give reasons.
- Name the allotropes of phosphorus.
- What are the anhydrides of phosphorus acid and phosphoric acid?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number