CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Phosphorus And Its Compounds
- Explain the structure of pcl3 and pcl5.
- A Transuclent white waxy solid A on heating in an inert atmosphere is converted into allotrophic form B allotrope A on reaction with very dilute aquaeous NaOH liberates highly poisonous gas C have a fish rotten smell the substance A reacts with excess of chlorine to form D which hydrolysis to form compund E . Identify A and E also write the reactions involved
- write a balnced chemical eqn hypophosphurus acid is added to AgNo3 soln
- how and why are p-oh bonds responsible for bascity? and p-h bonds responsible for reducing character. explain me detaily
- how does free ionizable hydrogen atoms in POH bond oxacids help in basicity?
- Mention the elements of group 15. How is phosphorus different from nitrogen?
- NH3 is soluble in water but PH3 is not soluble. Give reasons.
- Name the allotropes of phosphorus.
- What are the anhydrides of phosphorus acid and phosphoric acid?
- PCl5 exists but NCl5 does not. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number