CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Halogens
Brush up your knowledge of CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry The p-Block Elements – Halogens with online video lectures. At TopperLearning, you can access these video lessons 24/7 to revise halogens according to your board exam study plan. The videos on halogens include an explanation on the properties, preparation and uses of halogens by our Chemistry expert.
Also, browse through our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry resources such as textbook solutions, sample papers and past years’ papers with solutions. These resources will be useful to revise important chapter-related questions and answers. For quick revision and self-assessment, use our study portal’s topic notes and practice tests.
- geometry of [XeF7]- complex
- The most reactive all halide
- inter halogen compounds are more reactive than pure halogens. why?
- When conc H2SO4 is added to an unknown salt in a testube and MNO2 is added, a greenish yellow gas X comes out. To the unknown salt solution in water, when AGNO3 is added,a white ppt is formed which is insoluble in excess of NH4OH. X displaces a brown gas from aqueous solution of KBr. Identify X and write the equations involved
- Please answer the following question in detail, specifically the query that is mentioned in the image.
- Please answer the following question.
- what property of fluorine makes it a component for waterproof paper?
- Arrange the following in the decreasing order of their reducing character: HF, HCl, HBr, HI
- Write down the electronic configuration of Chlorine.
- What is the chemical composition of bleaching powder?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number