CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Group 18 Elements
Study CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry The p-Block Elements – Group 18 Elements with TopperLearning’s e-learning resources. Revise the properties of Neon, Helium, Krypton, Argon, Xenon and Radon with our detailed topic notes on the Group 18 elements. Also, find out more about noble gases through our expert resources such as NCERT solutions.
You may need the support of self-assessment tools to prepare for your CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry exam. We have sample papers on our study portal that can be accessed whenever you wish to take mock tests. While evaluating your test results, you are also revising the correct answers for important questions related to the p-block elements. These tests thus help you in your efforts to improve your Chemistry exam preparation.
- structure of XeO2F2
- All noble gases have general electronic configuration ns^2 np^6 except helium which has 1s^2. Why?
- Hybridization of Xe & Sb in the product, when XeF4 react with SbF5 respectively
- Why the noble gases are inert in nature?
- Why noble gases have low boiling points?
- Draw the structure of Xenon difluoride.
- What happens when Xenon reacts with fluorine in the ratio of 1:20?
- What are the binary fluorides of xenon?
- Comment on the ionization enthalpy of the inert gases. Discuss the trend that is observed down the group.
- Write the products of hydrolysis of XeF6 with 1,2 and 3 moles of water.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number