CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Trends In Properties Of P Block
Study the trends in properties of p-block elements with our learning portal’s CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry The p-Block Elements – Trends in Properties of p-Block Elements. In our concept videos on p-block elements, understand more about group 15, 16 and 17 elements. Our Chemistry experts provide exam preparation tips and tactics to help you score marks in the questions related to the p-block elements.
Prepare for your CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry exam with TopperLearning’s video lessons, sample papers and other learning resources. Revise the chemical and physical properties of the elements in groups 15, 16 and 17 of the periodic table with our topic notes. Other study resources that you will find helpful on our website include previous years’ papers and NCERT solutions.
- chemical bonding
- anthinodes lanthinodes
- what is inert pair effect?
- maximum covalence of nitrogen is 4 but the heavier elements of group 15 shows covalence greater than 4.Why?
- Sir, Can you give all the important equations in p and s block elements ?
- Why group 18 elements have zero affinity?
- Name two factors on which the electronegativity of an atom depend.
- Name the factors on which the metallic character of an element depends.
- Write the order of thermal stability of hydrides of group 16 elements.
- The boiling point of NH3 is higher than the boiling point of PH3. Explain.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number