CBSE Class 11-science - Isomerism Videos
Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
This video explains stereoisomerism.
- if an organic compound contain 'n' chiral centres and 'n' geometric isomerism centres, then what will be the total no of stereo isomers provided that the compound is unsymmetric
find the no of aptical active & inactive forms of compound
- what are the isomers for c3h6o2?
- In a wedge dash structure is the solid wedge more stable than the dashed wedge . If not then why is (c) preferred over (a).
Why the compound is optically active even though there is center of symmetry
both of them contain hydrogen bond in their enol form , then why 2 has more enol content than 1
- we were not taught stereoismoerism in class 11 so should I learn them before starting class 12 organic for class 12 boards
- I don't know isomerism except chain and ring so should I learn them before starting 12 th organic or there is no need?
- Write the name of two geometrical isomers