CBSE Class 11-science - Classification and Nomenclature Videos
Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
This video explains the properties of carbon, classification of organic compounds and IUPAC nomenclature of straight and branched chain alkanes.
- What is organic chemistry
- find the iupac name of ch3-ch(oh)-ch(nh2)-ch2-ch2-cn
write IUPAC name
- Give the structural formula of 4-Chloro-5-methylpent-2-en-2-ol.
what is the main chain of the structure??
Write the IUPAC name of the given compound.
- difference between allilyc carbon and vinalliyc carbpn
- if the carbon bonded to halogen is hybridised ,how will it be classified?
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why