CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Organic Chemistry
The ability of carbon to bond with itself and form long chains is called
Homocyclic and heterocyclic compounds are not related to the class of
Benzene and naphthalene are examples of
Unsaturated carbon compounds are
The root word in the IUPAC name represents
Write the IUPAC name of the given compound.
- difference between allilyc carbon and vinalliyc carbpn
- if the carbon bonded to halogen is hybridised ,how will it be classified?
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why
- Iupac naming
- which out of the following is a methanide ion? a) c2- b) (c2)2- c) (c3)4- d) c4-
- What is hybridisation in C2H4
- Can we write CH3COOH as C2H4O2??
Which of the following carbocations is most stable nd why??
11th sum with explanation
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.