CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Classification and Nomenclature
The ability of carbon to bond with itself and form long chains is called
Homocyclic and heterocyclic compounds are not related to the class of
Benzene and naphthalene are examples of
Unsaturated carbon compounds are
The root word in the IUPAC name represents
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why
- Iupac naming
- which out of the following is a methanide ion? a) c2- b) (c2)2- c) (c3)4- d) c4-
- What is hybridisation in C2H4
- Can we write CH3COOH as C2H4O2??
- Which of the following carbocations is most stable nd why??
- 11th sum with explanation
- ANSWER nd explaim the 17th ques
- 1.how can we know that the carbon atom in hydrocarbon is sp2 or spr hybridised? 2.what is pie bond and sigma bond?
- 1. IUPAC name of BrCH2(CONH2)CHCOCH2CH3 is :
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number