CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Organic Chemistry
Name the scientist who coined the phrase ‘Organic Chemistry’.
Choose the correct parent chain in the following compound:
Choose the correct numbering of carbon atoms of the parent chain.
The correct IUPAC name of the following compound is
Write the IUPAC name of the given compound.
- difference between allilyc carbon and vinalliyc carbpn
- if the carbon bonded to halogen is hybridised ,how will it be classified?
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why
- Iupac naming
- which out of the following is a methanide ion? a) c2- b) (c2)2- c) (c3)4- d) c4-
- What is hybridisation in C2H4
- Can we write CH3COOH as C2H4O2??
Which of the following carbocations is most stable nd why??
11th sum with explanation
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.