CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Classification and Nomenclature
Name the scientist who coined the phrase ‘Organic Chemistry’.
Choose the correct parent chain in the following compound:
Choose the correct numbering of carbon atoms of the parent chain.
The correct IUPAC name of the following compound is
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why
- Iupac naming
- which out of the following is a methanide ion? a) c2- b) (c2)2- c) (c3)4- d) c4-
- What is hybridisation in C2H4
- Can we write CH3COOH as C2H4O2??
- Which of the following carbocations is most stable nd why??
- 11th sum with explanation
- ANSWER nd explaim the 17th ques
- 1.how can we know that the carbon atom in hydrocarbon is sp2 or spr hybridised? 2.what is pie bond and sigma bond?
- 1. IUPAC name of BrCH2(CONH2)CHCOCH2CH3 is :
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number