CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Organic Chemistry
What is the suffix used in the name of all alkanes?
If three of the same substituents are present in the compound, then the prefix used is
What is the IUPAC name of the following compound?
Write the IUPAC name of the given compound.
- difference between allilyc carbon and vinalliyc carbpn
- if the carbon bonded to halogen is hybridised ,how will it be classified?
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why
- Iupac naming
- which out of the following is a methanide ion? a) c2- b) (c2)2- c) (c3)4- d) c4-
- What is hybridisation in C2H4
- Can we write CH3COOH as C2H4O2??
Which of the following carbocations is most stable nd why??
11th sum with explanation
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.