Asked by mufeedatvp2000 | 13th Apr, 2020, 08:36: PM
The compound in option C show geometrical isomerism.
In this compound, both sides of double bond shows different groups hence it will show geometrical isomerism.
Answered by Ramandeep | 14th Apr, 2020, 11:42: AM
- find the no of aptical active & inactive forms of compound
- what are the isomers for c3h6o2?
- In a wedge dash structure is the solid wedge more stable than the dashed wedge . If not then why is (c) preferred over (a).
- Why the compound is optically active even though there is center of symmetry
- both of them contain hydrogen bond in their enol form , then why 2 has more enol content than 1
- we were not taught stereoismoerism in class 11 so should I learn them before starting class 12 organic for class 12 boards
- I don't know isomerism except chain and ring so should I learn them before starting 12 th organic or there is no need?
- Write the name of two geometrical isomers
- How many isomers are possible for alkyl group C4H9??draw structure of all
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number